YIPPEEE!!! (V._.V)

Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tomorrow is I & E Carnival!!! I am so excited! Going to meet Grace at the gate & go to the ISH with her. (: Hope I will have a whale of time like the 15 min "break" today ( *winks* at Stacy )! :P Btw, our class is selling cup noodles, drinks and pasta ( made by Mr Nizam's mother ). All food stall this year, no games stall for our class, so sad... ): Plus, I & E Carnival is once a year this year... D: Looking on the bright side, it's I & E Carnival TOMORROW!!! SO LETS BE HAPPY! :D Hope our school raise lots of funds! JIAYOU SHPS! ><
10:56 PM |
Random.
best viewed in MOZILLA FIREFOX
kinda messy in Internet Explorer
The navigations
|
|
V
© wyona 2008

Scorpio.
Her.
Excited.
Random.
Music lover.
Average student.
Insane.
Nuts.
YIPPEEE!!! (V._.V)

Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tomorrow is I & E Carnival!!! I am so excited! Going to meet Grace at the gate & go to the ISH with her. (: Hope I will have a whale of time like the 15 min "break" today ( *winks* at Stacy )! :P Btw, our class is selling cup noodles, drinks and pasta ( made by Mr Nizam's mother ). All food stall this year, no games stall for our class, so sad... ): Plus, I & E Carnival is once a year this year... D: Looking on the bright side, it's I & E Carnival TOMORROW!!! SO LETS BE HAPPY! :D Hope our school raise lots of funds! JIAYOU SHPS! ><
Wishlist
- A new handphone
- A new ipod
-Getting into Dunman High
- 265 for PSLE
- A new school bag
- A new wallet
- A puppy
- Lots of Birthday Present this year
- Birthday Party THIS YEAR
- To go to Vietnam this year
- Successful Hong Kong trip
- Being able to go to Japan again
|